Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's March Already??

Wow...2009 has been a blur for the Maharrey household! January was Matt's birthday,,he celebrated by going to a Lakers vs. Grizzlies basketball game with Mark and both the 6/7 grade basketball teams from church. Last year he had an 11 and 1/2 birthday party in the summer so he could have a swimming party and he wants to do the same thing this year. February was my birthday (36!) and I celebrated it with fever and a head cold!
Matt had his Spring Cotillion Ball last Saturday night, we had to pick him up early from a Scout campout. He won't admit it, but it was so cold Saturday night that I bet he was happy to be sleeping in his own bed!

Because of some chest pains, Carter's Doctor wanted him to have an echocardiogram, everything came back fine, but his EKG is not reading as it should so this Thursday, March 5th, we are seeing a pediatric cardiologist. Keep him in your prayers that we find out what is causing the pain and how to 'fix' it.

Both boys are not happy because they are getting their tonsils out Friday, March 13th....the Friday before Spring Break!
I finally download over 200 pictures from my camera..I won't post them all, but some are from this past summer, Christmas decorations and so on...Enjoy looking at them! I will post a few each day because our computer is experiencing technical difficulties (or is it me?)

No comments: